Thursday, April 09, 2020

Today I decided to do it again after so many decades...

2020.04.09.
MRO-02.Day-09.


This is how it is living in Segamat, Johor - for me and the family. This is my parent's place (at the middle segment of the hill) this segment and the top segment are for coconuts, bananas and some durians. 

My own house is an old semi-d unit about 2km from here. NO durian no nothing, MALAS aku...hahah! 
To take care of the old folks, we had to move back to this family home.


Kampung stuff like clearing the fallen leaves and all - are nothing new to me. Been doing it since I was 7 years old. To clear a half acre or so of leaves and dead trees - not much of a work for me....can be done in an hour or so....but it is not my liking....been too tired of it since it's part of my life from being a kid. You see, I don't play much, I was a fat kid, I do the kampung stuff more than  I had the chance to play badminton...until I was sent to the Sekolah Menengah Jalan Stesyen, Kuala Kangsar.



I get to play whatever sports and games I want to....and l ost lots of weight.



I went to University, played whatever sports and games I  want to...and only do kampung stuff when I came back for holidays, if I am in the mood to do it...until I started working...I don't actually do much of this "menyapu, menetak, memerun" stuff.



...but today I decided to  do it again after so many decades...


Took us less than 20minutes  to settle this...and we have the rest of the evening to shoot our arrows...satu sudah "robinhood" pulak....aderhhhh....

No comments: