Sunday, April 19, 2020

2020.04.13.
MRO-02.Day-13.

Dirty hands after trying to clear the area from leaves and all...and that's my life, as far as I can see it at this point of time. I have not achieved anything and I have been running around chasing something...chasing something which I can't really comprehend in the end. I have not achieved much in life, that's it.

2020 started rather badly (for most of us, if not the whole world) and it still looks bleak.

There's so much i wanted to write when I first post this photo and parked it here but now, I have come to a decision - I will let everything rest where they started from and just accept what's coming next until the first day of the rest of my life becomes the last day of my life.

...because I am learning to leave this world without leaving anything for the world to remember me with...


No comments: