Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Hello again!

2020.04.07.
This blog was the first platform for me to express my minds online, circa 2002 if I am not mistaken.
It has been kept in isolation for so many years though, I think the last time I did any updates was in 2014.

I came back here late yesterday evening after I had an invitation from one of my "students" to view her blog.

...and I thought, why not I start writing here again, since the other social media platforms are too busy with everything under the sun and people are killing each other everyday on FB...might as well go back to Blogspot and start again...and only for a selected number of viewers, I have had enough of people trying to be smarter than they really are, trying to steal lime-lights and all...

It is much easier to do vlogs because most can't actually write (and they can't really talk but they get away with it much easier I guess!) so they just try hard to steal from what others have written, leaving "trying to look smarter than the rest of the world" comments and all...

Oh well eff em all...I think I'll start writing here again...
Let's give it a try lah....
The Family. My babies are teenagers now!



No comments: