Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just Papers

Oddly enough, I find writing - in my blog, my monologue notes or whatever - has been an extremely difficult thing to do. I don't know why but I do know I have to get moving and make it a casual thing like it used to. There are many reasons (or some may classify it as excuses) to this but all that matters for me now is I HAVE TO START AGAIN, NOW!! :o)

1.



Flood. Segamat. We made our journey back just in time before the peak of the worst. First experience to be trapped in my own hometown and guess what....I turned it into an opportunity and achieved something I have always wanted to achieve ...get a shot published on the front page of the mainstream newspapers in Malaysia.


2.
..and miracles do exist in this sickened world....Alhamdulillah.
Ian Ahmad took some and made it on BH online.
Got a message from BERNAMA, sent some shots...and the next day I received many sms, PM etc congratulating me on the published shots...even BERNAMA informed aboit my shots making the front pages of the newspapers.....the thing is I was in Segamat so I cannot see it because no newspaper were available!!! :o)


3.
...but what I would mark as the main achievement is the one that appeared on The Star - 2011.02.01. Alhamdulillah. Another target achieved.

4.
What else to achieve? Well...just keep moving on! :o)

No comments: