Monday, June 21, 2010

Short sentences


1.
Frankly, too many things are loitering in my head this past few weeks....I am simply amazed I am still breathing and trying hard to swallow the stuffs being thrown at me......

2.
2010-05-21 (21 May 2010) Friday. CHAPTERSimages 001953537-W.
The Republik no more. Tres Foto no more.

Trust no more.

3.
Since then, is has been whirlpool of dizziness.
Confusion, failures albeit joyful achievements.

4.
At the lowest part of life, learn and accept there shall be:
No support. Only criticism, blame, construction of void and distance, gaping more and more with no apparent reasons.
Failing is worse than dying a slow death.

Success means none of the above.
...but never forgive. Just forget.

5.
It's a different day. From now.
Silent scream in a deafening serenity.

i am still around, please allow me to be.
i shall not overstay my welcome, i'll go on that day.

No comments: