Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Work and play and having a holiday....

Except for Aliya, the rest of Tok Mak & Tok Abah's cucu are in kampung, apparently wrecking havoc! Ahahaha!! But Tok Mak & Tok Abah are enjoying the time with them. We miss Alisya & Naufal...but hey... that is part of life, they need to be with the rest of the family, not just us all the time.
Tapi memang ada laa orang yg anak dia dijaga oleh orang lain almost all the time, giving the reason of being busy with work etc. etc. to them, I have nothing to say but they just don't know what they are missing in life. Maybe not, cuz they might not even have life after all kut!!!☺
They have been looking forward to balik kampung and the Eidul Adha celebration would have been too quiet without the gathering of the cousins! For the first time the kids had a taste of the cool (cold!) water of Gunung Ledang (Mount Ophir). I really enjoyed the moments with Aliya explaining to her about the fish in the stream, the leaves floating etc etc etc....Aliya observes a lot and she would join the crowd if she feels like it, otherwise she'd be sitting near them and do her own stuff or just observe them...and jump in when she sees or hears something interesting.
The kids are just too cute in their baju raya...especially Aliya & alisya when they put on their telekungs for prayers!



Since Alisya & Naufal are back in kampung, Aliya has all the time and access she want to me and wifey. And since I am not in the corporate arena anymore (whoohoo!!!) I can plan my time so that I have all the time I want with my little baby. We'd go swimming in the pool or play at any park we want to after sending Mama to her office, sometimes until almost mid-day. If I have to do my stuff I'd bring her to an indoor park and I can work (read: play) while she makes new friends at the park. We'd grab our lunch and continue until late afternoon.
Really am enjoying the conversations and conversations and conversations with Aliya!

The precious moment that would happen often is when she'd suddenly hugs me and says - Neena sayang Ayah, Ayah sayang Neena tak?

She's growing up well and she's a smart little lady. No, I am not bragging but just stating the obvious. Of course I would never claim my kids are my achievement, they are not objects to claim glory from...but I will always be there for them when they need me as best as I could possibly be...

Today I will spend half of the day in the pool with my baby. As Neena would like it - she'd be The Little Mermaid and I will be King Kong, assisting her in her voyage (in her inflatable boat) to imaginary islands hunting for dinosaurs (with her water gun) in the deep pool.

According to her, dinosaur meat tastes like strawberry.....hahahah!!

So, I understand you have to work, good for you but please excuse me while I enjoy my life.....☼

No comments: