Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Write!

~ Faber-Castell TG1-S 0.8mm Technical Drawing Pen (something that I have always wanted to own since my teenage years!) and my monologue notepad for my personal use (got one more for work related use lah). Dulu tak mampu, sekarang ada rezki sikit, bolehlah kumpul slowly the TG1-S, 3 units of Lamy Vista fountain pen each filled with different colored ink - red, black & green and a Unicorn MP300 0.7mm mechanical pencil as my main instruments to jot down my thoughts & feelings.

I have been writing this blog since January 6th, 2005. Before that I actually started my first blog on October 3rd, 2002 "The Greener Grass On The Other Side: Living the life we have...the only one" but I was not too focused on writing, not until I got Alisya & Naufal.

From time to time I'd jot my thoughts in my monologue journal, since February 8th 2008. I guess the old habit that I had when I was in my college day - writing journals / my thoughts / ideas here & there - just came back to life in 2008.

When the ISP fails, I could always turn to the monologues to write or sketch anything. It will remain there and when I am gone, I hope my children and their children could learn something from it.

I might not be the good intellectual kind of writer, famous with lotsa followers and all....but I write from my heart and for me that is all that matters.
Alhamdulillah...I think my everyday has now somehow become a lovely day, each one of it, as it comes...InsyaAllah.

No comments: