Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stronger Than Hate

1.
"....Chaos, rampant and age of distrust...
Confrontation, impulsive sabbath..."

"I stand above their remains
My vengeance I have regained
I don't know what lies on the floor
I won't be locked up anymore..."


"Run..."

Some of the lyrics, phrases, words, sentence or
whatchamacallit that have been in my head since 1980's....Slayer, Sepultura and The Punisher. The kind of music and character not meant for any wussies & wannabe....feels like hitting the pedals strong...Jamming anybody?

2.
The kids took their grandparents to dataran Merdeka recently, to visit the KARNIVAL USAHAWAN DESA 2008. Interesting stuff....even felt like walking the memorylane..

I learnt to cook rice in bamboo from one of my fosterfamily in the jungles of Pahang when I was selected by JPM & JHEOA (BAHEIS) for a program that lasted almost a month....sedap nasi tanak dlm buluh ni....especially when you eat it with lauk-pauk kampung.....perghhh!

Neena was happy to get her favorite snack (one of her favorite snacks!) - keropok lekor....



No comments: