Wednesday, May 23, 2007

@20070520

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Makin chun melechun laaa anak dara gue ni!

1.
The weekend was spend with my kids. Received a call on Sunday morning from Mak asking whether I have forgotten about Chik Amin's invitation. Yes, I HAVE forgotten. Totally. I am really bad when it comes to honoring weding invitation. Ever since I was a kid I just do not like to attend weddings. Crowd, noise and havoc really make me feel messy....butthat is not ther eason why I have totally forgotten about Chik Amin's invitation. I really have no clue about it! Hectic is one thing but the sense of importance to be with the kids 24x7 over the weekend has made me almost neglect in total whatever happenings around me. It has always been "The weekend is ONLY for my kids". I just have to do something about this....soon. What I have in mind is to take a 10day off and do a "tour" back to Johor and visit all my family members that I have not met ever since I had babies. This will have to happen by the end of the year, when we should already have a bigger and more comfortable and more reliable family car. InsyaAllah. This would be the immediate milestone in my new "milestones in life".

2.
The Saturday was spent spinning around in my old Persona. Had to take the kids (all of them) away from home because Mama had to do a cupcake class. After about an ahour spinning around, the kids still would not surrender, I had to throw the white handkerchief, bought some drinks & grubs with them at the neighbourhood 7-Eleven and we spent the rest of the afternnon lying infront of the TV watching movies. Had a late lunch (cum tea cum dinner!) in Tesco and shopped for groceries and formula milk (Aliya is needing more than her usual monthly allocation already!!) and an early retirement for me. The fatigue-ness of the course and thinking all week really is taking toll on me.

3.
Sunday started a bit late. Went to SS16 to deliver a the cupcake set ordered by Syahril. Meeting point was is at the MSC - the big bike shop. Boy! If only I can fart money!! One day, insyaAllah one day I'll have one of those beautiful monster as my own.
Mama decided to bring the kids to their first movie (she has promised the twins to bring them to see Spiderman 3 couple of weeks back). Aliya had to stayaaaaaaacvn, (sorry, that was Alisya & Naufal trying out my Psion!)
Aliya had to stay at home and we managed to get th5 5pm movie. With more than 2 hourds to kill, Mama treats us at Starbucks. I had the time to work on this Psion Netbook @ Dino. Alisya & Naufal has been doing their own rendition of Jin "super power" and I am struggling hard not to laugh and roll on the floor!!

4.
We still have 1hour and 30 minutes to go!

5.
There's always the first time.
As for Alisya & Naufal, they have experienced their first movie outing - Spiderman 3. It was fun. They enjoyed the movie and we enjoyed the time soent together. More to come after this but they would not get it too easy, they have to "earn" each movie by doing some "good deeds"!

6.
I received a shocking SMS from Ted late Saturday. Palie, Ted's assistant and best buddy, drowned after saving 2 friends who felled into a river.....he died as a true hero
He is a very friendly chap, we'll miss him a lot...

No comments: