Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Can we have other news on the menu please?


Taken in Bangi but I hv a feeling these burrds came from Wetland...and they don't read the newspapers,
good for them!

1.
I was having Sunday breakfast with my kids in Bangi when I reached for the Utusan which Mama bought. My god! What boring frontpage news! The marriage of somebody'’s brother with one of them TV3 (ex or still with TV3 I don'’t give a hoot!) announcer (or whatever is her profession lah!)

Miskin cerita ke hapa our newspapers nowadays? And to top it off, the images they have in there…...ohh my, typical "acting”" for the media” poses. So what if the guy is the brother to the somebody and the girl is (was - whatever!) a TV3 newscaster (host? WHATEVVUH LAHHHH!!) So what?

Well I think it just our culture la kot, kalau ada celebrity (read: someone who has appeared on the TV screen or someone who’s related to some big boy in the cabinet) getting married, it will be THE news of the day, …hey infact there’'s one celebrity’ marriage they called marriage of the millennium few years back…...for whatever reason...maybe the two are big time losers kot, that people were shocked they finally got married, to each others pulaks tuhs?!

I dunno laa…....well infact, come to think of it, go ahead laa. put it all in the newspapers and your TV news - kucing celebrity beranak, beruk celebrity termengandung or what ever you like! cuz I never actually look forward to read or watch any of them! Just stay off the RaceDay and Chequered Flag sections ok?!

2.
And then there was this huu-haa on some party having nominated a woman as their public relation spokesperson or whatever. Wahhh!!!! BEHOLD! The response from some brainy (read: braindead) women (so called) leaders!

Oh ya before that, let me put it straight that I belong to no political organization – - never a member of any, be it right wing or left wing or Red wing safety boots – I have nothing to do with any of them (and I have never own a red wing safety boots despite the fact that I used to visit some plants regularly in my early working years)

Ok to make it easier, here's the equation:

torque = non-political party inclined

....…fahimta? Fahimta? Na’'am? Laak? Na'’am…....jayyid! Jayyid!

So back to the story….

The women leaders were banging the other party like nobody’'s business, like they are far superior and better beings, that they are far more Islamic.

Well, to me, frankly, they are Islamic, in their own definition. By the way is that a wig that you have on top of your (brainless) head? We can call you like nenek or moyang actually right...eh...mana tudung oi? Takat selendang kat bahu rebeh ko tu jer, miss universe pun ader selendang! And we have this younger women leader....Erkks...whats that again? Nak jadi Islam tak semestinya kena bertudung? Oh yaa kaaa...go tell that to Allah laa nanti yerk? I don't want to argue...I am not capable to argue, never like to, so you can just argue with Allah nanti lah on whatever you want to say, ok?

....the poor old other party who has no proper platform to defend themselves against the attacks.....tsk! tsk! tsk!

Well, to me, it just shows how effectively efficient some people can get to excellently openly prove to the public that in between their ears, there’'s a big empty space yet to be discovered by mankind! BRAVO! Keep it up!

No comments: