Saturday, July 11, 2009

090709

9th July 2009 marks my 37th year on this earth. Alhamdulillah.
Blessed with wonderful family & friends, I am the luckiest person on earth for the past 37 years and more to come insyaAllah. I got 3 cakes for the day... 2 from the Sunshine floor bunch and one from my lovely Wifey & kids - the unique NIKON cake!
..and a cute Certificate that I have installed on my workstation..


With my beautiful kids
- my wifey took this shot!


Wifey made this - such a talented person
and pretty too!





"Not so surprise" Lunch @ CPK
with the Sunshine Bunch


The Sunshine Bunch


...really appreciate every single things that I have around me....ALHAMDULILLAH...have to appreciate it more than ever...and let go of all the negatives and that's been killing me for the past 5-7 years.

No comments: