Friday, March 23, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel


News....
Am going to move to another unit within the Zoo come April this year. The team consists of 2 cool dudes who were there together with me when we were selected to lead a special project for the organization 9 years back.....

Yesterday afternoon was the dreaded yearly session of "arguing out why should you be given reward for what you have done for the past 12 months". It went for about 1 hour with youknowwho (read my earlier entries lah!). Positives and negatives were there but i am not going to harp about it. Things are settled (at least that was the promise given) but I will still watch my back. In the end, I am not going to depend too much on this organization, they do not own me at all.....why should I be their slave?!!

No comments: