Saturday, April 09, 2005

A packed Saturday morning...


Wrestling Session

Naufal woke up early and Alisya followed....and the day begins!!! We had a wrestling session up first...the winner......as always, the dynamic duo!



Hola! Hola!?
OK!! OK!! I get the message Alisya...I promise I'll call you up every day - at least once.....ok?



Next...they'd wanna car!?

After breakfast we went for the usual "le tour de neighbourhood".....Alisya decided that she's qualifed enought to ride on Abg Waiz's bike (the one we bought for Waiz during the years when when he will always spend his weekends with us).....my baby is growing up fast!


Swiiinnnnggg!

Just what they have in mind.....buai-an session....
I think I need to get those home-use swing for my kiddies...they seem to really love these swing at the park...


Malassshhh!!!

It just can't get any cozier than that eh Naufal?


Sleepy...


ZZZzzz...


Ahah! Finally they are tired...and sleepy! I can pack my things now....
Boy am I gonna miss them!

No comments: