Thursday, April 21, 2005

Do we get to keep this room or not?

YAWWWNNN!!

Past midnight.....and I am still in this "Senior Manager room" that's not supposed to be mine & CL's...

We (me & CL) hv managed to complete the job of 52 specially trained executives, within 48 hours.....jumped into the raw database, cut, slice dice the data, prepare VP presentation packs while trying to complete MD/CEO specific packs across the organization...all within the past 48 hours....we just could not believe we did that!

The MD/CEO pack has been sent to the respective big guys' e-mails...the hardcopies wil be ready by Friday....and I am yet to replace my working weekend in Kertih....


jump anyone?


Thanx to Hisham, Piee, Sha'rin & Fawie who helped with the data cuts....I still think my team is the best team ever...anybody have a problem with that are welcome to take our place and deliver at par with what we have done....any takers? (Duh!)

Reading Kimster blog was what I did once we completed the big job mentioned!! That Monkeyboy needs a duck laa Kimster!

I need a bed...now!

No comments: