Friday, September 12, 2014

Startupsanddown


1.
Successful - my first start-up.
Sold...bagged in almost 100k in just 6months.
(Don't ask what happenned to it....none of my business already!)
Now still finding start button for another one.
NOBODY EVER ASK HOW I DID IT. 
...and I don't bother to share about it openly and what more to "brag" about it to a bunch "fans" who seems to have the "desire" to read "success story of a person" the moment they woke up.

No,  don't want to be associated to those kind of people, those are losers.
Why would I need to find the energy and motivation from a (dead)person whose life history I don't even know (hey, that bugger might be a child molester dude!!)
...and why would I "proudly" post it on my walls - the "words of wisdom" of those "wise souls" that actually sounds like something one can actually compile as they are doing their first business of the day - with their loo in the early hours...why? I am sure I would not "look" smart and "wiser" by doing that everyday!

Ok I am of the track a bit...but seriously, I am not impressed by those who just quite the quotes every day and try to look wise while at it....


2.
There's an article I shared today on the "famous social platform". Here it is:The Article from some dude somewhere
The message is clear and simple.
Maybe more would agree to it than if it is me who wrote it in the first place.
That is too common, nobody near me thinks I am as good as I am - regardless whether I have proven it or I just believe I am actually good at something!
(No I am not being negative, it is a fact that I have observed so much that I have prefer to keep quiet and don't respond to anything asked against me.)

...but back to the article I mentioned...the point #5 : How do you define success?

That is the one question 99.99% of the world population who "excels in the corporate world" FAILED MISERABLY to answer truthfully as he himself of her herself. No, I don't have the statistics, but answer the question and maybe in lest than 5 minutes you yourself will realize you have failed to give a really solid answer.

3.
The point I am trying to send across:
MANY IS LIVING FOR THE SAKE OF BEING SUCCESSFUL TO THE EYES OF OTHERS.

Ever wonder why so many photos of people sporting bundles of cash in the FarceButtLand?
You think the moolahs are theirs? You think 10% of them are millionaires by the time you fart after a good bowl of sup power this evening?

4.
Too many "manipulators" selling false hopes....to people who allow themselves to become suckers of false hopes!

...and some of them do have flamboyant paper qualifications....both end of the deal - the manipulators and suckers.

5.
Be aware...even before you start up - you might have actually started to go down the drain, if you fail to really nail down your OWN definition of SUCCESS.

6.
I will write more about what I have jotted down in many years when it comes to "doing what you want" for a living...but for now, thank you for reading this. I really hope to write as much as I used to when I first started this blog....since I have 2 journals filled up with my journey after I quit from corporate world....hundreds of pages...must me something that I can pass down to my kids in one of those pages....

7.
Have a SUCCESSFUL DAY....if you can define yours correctly.

No comments: