Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012.01.

From Evernote:

2012.01.


Am not sure what am I gonna write. So many stuff to do and I have not used my pen for ages.

After being in Kuala Terenganu for a number of weeks I am not sure if I can cope with the hectic life in KL anymore. However busy I am here in Kuala Terengganu, I still can find time to have a good rest and time to cycle for fun and health. If the kids are here I am sure they would love it too.

So now here I am away from the family....missing them but I am earning good money for them.
2012.01.25.

I am going to board the 9am bus from Kajang to Kuala Terengganu in about 3 hours from this sentence is done. Let's just post this one up into the blog and see how it would look like...writing on Evernote and posting on Blogspot. :o)

No comments: