Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recover

A bad start for the week. Kids caught flu and after a day taking care of them, I joined the club. Heavy dry cough, high temperature...for two days I did not have the energy to sit in front of my laptop. I did not even switch on my hand phone simply because I would not be able to talk loud enough for the person on the other end to hear me. Anyway, Alhamdulillah. There must be a good reason why I have to suffer. What matters most is my kids recover soonest possible. Today is already Thursday, there will be replacement class on Saturday for CNY celebration, I hope Alisya will be ok by nightfall today. Don't want her to miss too much class. Taking care of her involves being strict too - I don't allow her to watch cartoons and end up not resting/ sleeping. So far, so good. Forcing her to drink bottles of clear liquids is not something I enjoy doing but it if has to be done, it has to be done.
Maybe it is time to train them to bring their Sigg bottles everywhere they go, like they used to when they were kids (well...actually I had to carry it in my back-pack).

No comments: