Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lights, the way I see it

1.
Shots done on Canon G11, about 2miles from my kampung house couple of weeks ago. Stopped by the roadside on our way back to KL just to get these three frames. Worth it.
For me at least.
2.
I am a bit restless since then. Thinking and worrying about where I am. Alhamdulillah things are ok but I need to progress on my personal achievement because that is what that gives more milestone to many as it seems. Nobody seems to offer a hand or share the path, until very very recently, Alhamdulillah....Alhamdulillah.

3.
They trust me (yet again, Alhamdulillah)...and yet again, I better not disappoint them.

4.
Words are cheap, just like arrogant people with their achievements and sickening attitudes.

5.
Quickly re-established some long-lost contacts tonight. I am taking this more serious then it has ever been. I've seen the light. Time to run and fly.

No comments: