Monday, March 29, 2010

School week deals 2

I just enjoy the moments talking with Aliya Irdina @ Neena. She is becoming more matured than her age, keen to analyze others, not afraid to voice out her mind & opinion...at times quite stubborn with her stand and need long persuasion to make her change her decision. (...hmm....sounds familiar...)

She already made up her mind to attend the same school like Alisya & Naufal...and somehow, quite a surprise to me, she said when she grew even bigger she wants to go to the college next to the school (which will be operational anytime if I a not mistaken)..and oh yes, she always pointed out - Uncle Vig's condo is behind there!!!

It is just sheer joy to have Aliya by my side, I try to spend as much time as possible to converse with her...the opportunity is rare to be honest because she is closer to my wifey most of the time, only if the "manja" feeling towards me come to surface she'd spend more time with me. It is just natural, she's been Mama's best buddy since her early embryo days!! (You can read my entries about her from day-0 to birth)



I would be lying if I claim I a not worried about their future. Being a self-employed father of 3 growing kids, is a challenge. I admit I kinda miss the constant figure in my bank account at the end of each month. They might not be having the opportunities like the children of the organization I used to be in but I am trying my best to make it much better for them, trying and praying. The journey in there for me was a disaster, from highly enthusiastic to totally bitter, so, I left the building without anybody helping me to carry my stuff - though a number of good buddies wanted to lend a hand - for me, I came in on my own, I must go out on my own....and build my own future...and have more time together with my loved ones...sound easy and romantic but it requires a different drive and mentality and miles and miles and miles of hearts, I guess.




...but I am sure, InsyaAllah, since 10-Nov-2009, life have been better for the kids...

No comments: