Saturday, March 13, 2010

Experience

The recent assignment I did, gave me another fresh perspective about life. I made new friends and business contacts - indirectly - but what matters most to me is I got the opportunity to be a part of a unique history.
Quite a hectic assignment....some day I have to be on the road from 6:30am, shooting in many locations all day long and only back to the hotel room to get ready for dinner shoot....but it was a good experience....and I will write about it soon.























I realized, sometimes life is not about what we want, what we have...but it is also about what we have lost...I have a long way to go but I am sure I will be there...insyaAllah.

...thank you to YM Tuanku Raja Besar and the family from West Sumatra, and all my new friends....

No comments: