Friday, October 09, 2009

Yeah....bullet the blue sky

1.
Blue is my favorite color, though somehow I always find myself preferring green to blue in many occasions...don't know why!

2.
I wonder, how is it like for a person to decide to leave an organization and do stuff on his/her own. So, I have been talking with a few of them since this morning. The information collected would be very useful for me insyaAllah, when the time comes.

3.
I realized so many times, I have contributed a lot to the organization - appreciated or not, behind the scenes or not - I have clocked in more than 13 years, covering business lines & skill groups more than some of those who are above my position...and here I am, restless, worried, puzzled, demotivated.
Maybe it's time for me to put everything aside.

4.
The sky might look better from outside of this 13 years of vicious circle I have been in...perhaps.

No comments: