Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Everyday.25 :2009.08.18

It seems that I can still afford a new casing for the phone.
One for wifey too.
....and another spare for the kids mobile which we seldom use anyway, so I get to use that spare casing as and when I want lah! :)


~ Khairil F. Jamian/ CHAPs, MY

Like previous years, at this time of the year I'd spend a couple of thousand Rm for gifts & presents for the family ...but not this year, no bonus & increment for me....maybe getting something by other means...rezeki comes from Allah not from the performance ratings given by others.
What goes around comes around, for each and everyone of you.
Some of you are just too "keji" for me to allow my kids to greet or shake hand with anymore.
I sure don't want them to be near any sombong, bongkak & gila pangkat lowlife like you all.
So, don't ever be in my sight and just go do what you do best....have a good sin.

No comments: