Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Everyday.17: 2009.08.10

Since I started working many ages ago, I had an ambition. Along the way it got beaten & battered and smashed to pieces. While that happened, I have built up many skills and capabilities and took my time charting my journey.

Those who were involved in the whole plethora of abusing & acting as such nice personalities (for some) while at it, are there in my blackbox...and surprisingly, the list had to be updated recently!

Things beyond my control, are beyond my control.

What goes around comes around. I am just too seasoned for this stupid game anyway, so watch out. (No...don't watch out, continue doing your stuff like back-stabbing others, talking behind them, destroying their path on each possible opportunities you have....that's what you are destined to do for the rest of your life perhaps!).

One similarity though - like me, these people would not be here forever.

So I don't know about them but for me, I will just continue doing what I have done (and it should have been done ages ago!) - only one mission of the day: just concentrate on having a lovely day! : )

~ Khairil F. Jamian/ CHAPs, MY

No comments: