Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Everyday.16: 2009.08.09

Playground.
That's the place I would normally start the morning of Saturdays & Sundays with my kids when they were still babies....and even though they are both 6 & Neena now 3, we would still do it - or otherwise we'd go to the swimming pool since now we have one (two actually) by virtue of living in a rumah pangsa.
I can almost recall perfectly the moments when I first taught them how to climb the ladders to the slides...
My babies have grown up...fast...time really flies....I have thought of this as I actually held their hands when they took their first steps on the ladders of the slide...
Maybe the next thing I know they'd already be working and I am already on the ruins of Machu-Picchu with some Leicas of my own, realizing the second phase of my plan to live my life to the fullest without being governed by 8to5 timeframe...InsyaAllah.

No matter how fast time flies, I just love them so much more than I could ever explain.

~ Khairil F. Jamian/ CHAPs, MY

No comments: