Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Everyday.5:2009.07.29

On daily basis, the attempt to upload a single image via P1 WiMax from home would be nothing short of searching for a needle in a haystack. Most of the time I would just upload the images from office during lunch time or before going back and do the write-up later at home. My FlickrPro account has not been updated since dinosaurs were last seen.
Complaints & complaints would just end up to nothing and frankly I don't know what to do, if blowing up the P1 building is legal, I would have done it much earlier!
Streamyx? From the stories of others, it has evolved to the worst-est possible evil (and still evolving!), from what it used to be. Same horror, if not worse.
The effort to do 5 postings in 5 days, without missing a day would be nothing if P1 held it's promise like it used to be....so much about being a developing country with state-of-the-art info. tech, telco & multi-media savviness oozing out of everyone's noses & ears....but that's life, at least in this Boleh-lah Land!

Good thing I have my Lamy pens & monologue notebooks!


~Khairil F. Jamian/ CHAPs, MY.

No comments: