Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everyday.4: 2009.07.28

New watch. The decision to buy was quite a hard one since I am really attached to the G-Shock Casio which my wifey & kids gave me more than 5 years ago. Been wearing it almost every day since. The casing & body - made from resins - has became brittle & started to deteriorate and falling off. The other 2 Timex & a Guess do not fit on me anymore....hmm and where is that Alba I have kept since my 3rd year in university...
Some people (perhaps most people) would say watch is not for telling the time but a status icon worn on the wrist of the owner.
Well, all my watches are not about showing off my status (I don't belong!!)...but although they are cheap, they are originals, affordable and most importanyly very reliable when it comes to telling the time.

~Khairil F. Jamian/ CHAPs, MY

No comments: