Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teotihuacán




Teotihuacán...in Nahuatl it means "The City of Gods...or "Where Men Became Gods". Since I was 12, I have been amazed by the ancient civilization of the Toltecs, Aztecs, Mayas, Incas...the South Americas. One day - on my 3rd month of retirement, after spending the first 2 months in Maghribi - I'll find myself photographing & documenting these marvelous ruins...insyaAllah...a friend of mine, a Peruvian wind-instrument artiste living in KL, promised he'll help me with my intent, he used to be tour guide to Machu Pichu...by that time I could already afford some Leicas in my bags too...insyaAllah.

I can't wait to retire....but not until my kids are able to live on their own.

..enjoy the Teotihuacán - by Noel Gallagher of Oasis, for The X-files Soundtrack.

No comments: