Monday, May 25, 2009

Monochromatic Toxication 2

1.
With roller-coaster kind of emotion when it comes to (non)achievements and sacrifices done for more than a decade at the workplace, I realized I have been losing too many battles and trusted too many backstabbers and the best to do now is to gain a save distance away from all the negative vibes...and people. I knew what I have been through, what I have done...but it's just being written that I am going to be in the deeper end, so be it. ...and though it is a "failure" I have to deal with, somehow I feel obliged to "reward" myself, which is, well... kind of... weird. Normally, for many decades I have been breathing, I will not reward a failure...guess this is not a failure at all, just a small distraction (or annoying nudge by those who were involved). So, I got something that will be useful for me to move a notch up in this journey...and I am honored to have new friends and respected leaders who actually stepped up to assist me in this whole fiasco....unlike those who were supposedly claiming to be very responsible leaders but actually just a bunch of "tak kenal halal-haram" character-killing heartless sissies who just wants achievements engraved with their names. Alhamdulillah.

2.
For many months I have been trying to distract & disconnect from the wasted past efforts and continue with a new slate. While at it I have been trying to improve on monochrome composition, tight, using 50mm on 1.5x CMOS base...and 50mm on a 35mm film base.








My kids & family being the main subject, and insyaAllah gonna do some outing on this format soon & continue improving....improving, improving....cuz that's a vital part to achieve the target of clinching bigger stuff in 2009/ 2010...insyaAllah...

PhotobucketNikon FE + MD-12 + 50mm f1.8Nikon FE + MD-12 + 50mm f1.8
3.
Nikon FE, Nikon MD-12, Nikon 50mm F1.8 manual lens.
Believe it or not, this is my first SLR, acquired over the weekend, used, very mint condition, almost ad good as new, got it at a very good price, affordable to my kind of limited budget....
Actually, the item was blocked booked many months ago...only took it this weekend because I feel it is the right time for me to finally own a "reliable" classic SLR body - a legend some might say...
I can't afford to have my own SLR when I was in my college years, so now is the time....Alhamdulillah.......
I have not even done a roll of film since I took this classic as part of my equipments, maybe in a week or so I would be processing the shots and see what I need to do to move up to the next notch in "above average compositions" ...InsyaAllah.

No comments: