Saturday, May 02, 2009

MentalPrepSolidification

"It's like a river flowing in front of our doorstep...if what the flow carries is good, it's up to you whether you want to take it in or let it flow....if what it carries is bad, just let it pass...so, Khairil, just let it go (Do you understand me, Khairil? I think you do....just let it go.), because there are many other better things coming in front of your door step....insyaAllah..."

~ That's what I got yesterday from my mentor/ buddy/ a good friend/ a seasoned & very humble servant of Allah whom I have learnt a lot from....

Yeah...insyaAllah.

* The shot was taken yesterday morning...where I learnt (from another seasoned mentor) how to detect the blue most area of the skyline....thank you my Sifus....may Allah bless you all for your kindness & sharing of ilmu...thank you.

No comments: