Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Heartbreak

..finally told Mak & Abah about the situation....wish they were here & the kids too, badly need a family hug....

When we did our Hajj, one of Mak's doa & nazar was to bring my baby to Kaabah....and when Aliya is born....I targeted 2007 to bring the whole family and was so sure to achieve it (how stupid of me being too dependent on getting a good rating for a good reward, in the end, everything was shot down and nobody actually cared that much what I have sacrificed and done for that team, no friend is a trusted friend anymore from that moment)

So much for lesson learned, 2008 is the worst yet for me when it comes to rating and appraisals..and when I told Mak & Abah about my situation they were very supportive. I know they are quite confused because since the day I started working they always say I work too hard for the company...
Maybe I did...and now it is time I learn my lesson and change the did to don't.

"I know, others are enjoying what they have achieved...just bersyukur for whatever you have and for whatever it was those others has done to you, they'll be rewarded one day too..." said Mak.

Well, at least Mak & Abah are going for Umrah in a few weeks time...how they love to be there (Ya Allah only you know how I love to be there too!.....2010, with the family, insyaAllah....)

Just face the future, just let the river flow...just take each day as the first day of the rest of my life...

OK...let's work that documentary....


No comments: