Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

I might not be able to recall all the teachers that have thought (and still is teaching!) me but one thing for sure I really appreciate what they have done for it it nos because of these wonderful beings, I would not be where I am now....

Especially to my Mother - Hjh Halijah Haron, my Father - Hj Jamian Dollakim, my grandparents....my uncles & aunties, especially Allahyarham Tn Hj Abd. Rahman Haron (Pak Uda) whom I know really rich with loves though he had nothing much to share in ringgit & sen....I wish I could helped him much better when we did our Hajj back then....terima kasih Uda...may Allah bless you & the others....

Thank you to all my teachers....I can never express how much I appreciate what you have thought me...thank you.....

No comments: