Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Alisya Irdina


.....oh boy...too many things to write about...too many selected best (uhumm!) shots to edit & upload...office workloads...yadyadyad...but as I have always stated, my priority is my FAMILY...

So, this is more important than anything - Alisya Irdina is 6 years old today!!!

Yeah...we got her presents last night and she was happy with it...maybe a small celebration this weekend with the family...

I love you Alisya Irdina!





...and I hv another Lamy to complete the collection..this one's gonna be with red ink...at the same discounted price with the first too!

Kali ni janji masjid will write more & do some interesting things with the kids on the monologue papers....since 2008 been a bad year trying to be nice to the Zoo and the beings inside it , so 2009 is gonna be totally family & my personal journey oriented year...

No comments: