Monday, November 17, 2008

Note: Tokina 12-24mm f4


Note:
Tokina 12-24mm f4
Used a month Rm1500
Deal done Rm1350
Cmie 012.2xx.3xxx
Collect Monday17-Nov-2008

1.
It has been quite a while since I last used the lens mentioned above.
Well actually the only chance I had to use it was during the 1million citizen protest against the fuel price hike. Thanks to Kyrolsan! It is a superb lens! I decided I must have it......one day! The day would be next Monday InsyaAllah. Hope to create more great
shots with the lens.....InsyaAllah!

2.
On Friday 14 Nov 2008 I had a bad news....the Zoo decided to give me
yet another below average rating for the last few months I was there.
Really an insult but Alhamdulillah. Kalau tidak di dunia, di akhirat
kelak kita terima balasanNya.
Biarlah orang nak bongkak atau takabbur atau riak dgn jawatan mereka,
dah tergolong high society...selected leaders...ramai terlupa mereka
adalah khalifah Allah sebenarnya, setaraf dgn Bangla & Indon Muslim yg
mereka maki herdik & kaum sebangsa yg mereka pijak ludah ...maybe they
plan to have their title plate on their coffin.....tengoklah
nanti...Alhamdulillah...rasalah nanti doa mereka yg teraniaya....

3.
I have done a some outings and jobs since Ramadhan and some of it is yet to be edited and submitted. None is too urgent that I may need to spend sleepless nights to complete. The recent one would be for the Little Tots Grads of 2008....took leave for that purpose and just to spend the rest of the day with the kids.

Alisya & Naufal put on the robe for some posed shots since they are not going to graduate there but going to a Chinese medium kindy soon...and so is Aliya....

I spent the morning with Aliya doing some shopping at Tesco...later in the evening I had a date with Alisya kat Alamanda pulak! Great day.

Very productive indeed...my investment on better equipments really is working out well! Alhamdulillah!


....and I spent countless hours trying to complete some short documentary works to publish in CHAPs, usually as soon as I got back from any of the outings . I guess the passion and drive to move myself to the next level is the oxygen that keeps me energized and going. I find it a satisfying experience every time we go outing. There will always be shots that will be masterpiece - our own masterpiece at the very least, if not being envied or praised by advanced amateurs alike or some other well known professional photographers. At the rate and discipline we are going , we know we are going to make it big in the future....insyaAllah...


Sent from torque's iPod Touch

No comments: