Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long weekend - part 2

1.
If you think the kids are going to be tired after the day's activity,, you are wrong....after shower, they became as active as ever....jumping and playing together....while Mama prepared the cuppies to be delivered that night.....
Aliya was paying much attention to what Mama was doing, I realized. Maybe one day she will be as good as Mama in the cooking division of the family....


2.
It has been a long time since I last "lepak" with zaid & shuk of Belantara. Last Saturday, after I delivered the cupcakes I went to Concorde Shah Alam as planned. We had a good discussion, ImageMaker (my sifoo) was there too. I have to make some arrangement for shooting in November, OP for them for one "occasion" in that month. when we decided to call it a day it was almost 2am. I could barely stay awake....
Zaid testing his skills onThe Beast. Not bad!

3.
Sunday, we went to the condo for a openhouse....and birthday party....then another openhouse. makan free jer one whole day!




...to be continued...

No comments: