Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long weekend - part 1

1.
I have been listening to Hujan's album. Really cool & talented kids they are. Even Alisya, Naufal & Aliya would pretend they are playing the guitars as they listen to the songs - especially Kuala Lumpur. My favorite number so far would be Kuala Lumpur & Bila Aku Sudah Tiada.....I think I can easily do the drums of these numbers....maybe!
Anyway, this weekened was something I really looked forward to - the week has been so hectic. I had to say no to a buddy who offered me a job of about Rm15k, simply because just want to be close to my family this weekend, I just want to be surrounded by them!
Started of with a big smile on Saturday when Aliya walked into my room and woke me up (yeah I stayed late to edit the shots I did for the Alcatel-Lucent Family Day last weekend). She gave me the cartoon cut-out done by Lat (Dato' Lat), saying that the character is me! Aliya waited for me to get ready and while she waited I let the Mac @ Yoda played Hujan lah!
2.
First up delivery for my buddy's - Dr Amir Azlan Zain - dahughter, Layla. Mama baked the cake fresh, the decoration and all were completed minutes before we deliver it to their restaurant in Mont Kiara - really cool place, maybe I'll blog about it one day ok Amir!
From Mont Kiara, we went to Puchong - open house lah! Liyana & Ameera were eagerly waiting for the kids. Nice soto & kari ayam. Since we were all really hungry by the time we reached Puchong, we really wallop what we could untuil we are full and felt sleepy!
3.
Well, sleepy or not, I had to drive so I have to be alert!
We went to Alamanda after that. Long time since we laast went there. Mama & the kids spent some time at MPH. I wanted to get the Hujan & Jason Mraz CDs but all sold out....and the CD shop was playing Malique's new release........only 2 copies available and one was boooked by one of the staff! With M Nasir involved the album, I think it is another cool HipHop work Malique so I took the last available copy! I have no regret purchasing it at all....Mama wanted the album by Bunga Cinta Lestari and the kids got their Iron Man CD....with a huge poster of Iron Man - for Naufal's room.
We spent some time ath Starbucks since it has been months since we last been there anyways. Me & Wifey used to lepak Starbucks almost everyday before we have the kids. I was testing Maxis's Wi-fi back then, a good reason why we lepak constantly at places like Starbucks, GloriaJean's. SanFranciscoCoffee, Dome, Austin Chase and whatever coffee selling outlets around KLCC - not that we are filthy reach nor trying hard to be like some IN-thing kind of people, we just do what we want to do and we don't actually bother about any "in-thing" of contemporary lifestyle, or what ever the IN-people wanna call it lah! ; )
Anyway, the kids love the Tuna sandwich & donuts of Starbucks - we let them enjoy the grubs while Mama read some magazines & I took some shots of Mama & the kids...





...to be continued....tak larat nak abiskan in one shot!

+ Another cake delivery & lepak till 2am with Belantara
+ Birthday & Open Houses
+ Swim swim~!

No comments: