Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Eid 2008..



The happy family
1.
It's not too late to wish everybody (who reads this blog..not many but really lovely people!):
Selamat Hari Raya Eidulfitri.....maaf kalau ada tersalah terkasar tersilap dan sebagainya.
I realized I am getting older and I don't wish to continue the rest of my life with too much negative vibes. I just want to be what I am destined to be...and living more wonderful years ahead with my kids & family members....and wonderful friends!


2.
We had a good break....the drive back to kampung was smooth, back to Kajang/ KL, a bit of jam. The kids had great time with their cousins and Tok Mak & Tok Abah...and the relatives. Not much of mercun & bunga api this year though.....can't find any "tokan"!


3.
Things been very hectic on the Sunshinefloor. Infact I have less than 7 hours to do a video recording of the MassiveCoolBigBoss and less than 60hrs to the planned teambuilding outing. Stayed back late to do the recording but MassiveCoolBigBoss politely (yup! thats why he is massive cool!) mentioned he's too tired to do the recording in the evening just now.
Anyway, its gonna be hectic but manageable months....October & November. Hoping to spend some time with the family on a highland in December....insyaAllah.

4.
I am trying hard to master "the beast" (my d300 lah)....seriously aiming to do more published jobs next year insyaAllah....must achieve something more that what I have achieve so far . Frankly, I just could not be bothered about climbing corporate ladder no more.....too much "fatal injuries" all these years.

Photography/ photojournalism seems to be a good medicine for me.....hopefully, insyaAllah.

5.
Today, the MF series is on for the first time after Ramadhan.
Of course, I am not involved anymore....perhaps not even gonna be invited for such event anymore unless I am "qualified" to be there...but like I said, - I just could not be bothered about climbing corporate ladder no more.....too much "fatal injuries" all these years.
....it would be nice to be there though, just to meet the good ol' AV vendor buddies....but they'd probably be busy right this moment to set the hall & other nitty-gritty stuff......

Oh well...


6.
Have a good raya everyone!

No comments: