Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Purple...not so deep!



Well...being an "ex-musician" (if I can claim it since I do have some paper qualification and used to play the electone organ for concerts, alto & tenor saxaphone, clarinet, drum and...harmonica!)when I spot a good song, I will appreciate it....to the fullest!

Belantara would be some of the few people that I can vouch for being able to produce great songs - the arrangement & lyric....and Ungu is almost there too...almost - because there are some songs that are not up to my expectation from these boys!
...but they are much better than some local scenes jumping up & down the stage screaming out some badly-butchered (re-mixed they claim!) songs from yesteryears! Butaseni...and yet they have some fans and followers...tsk! tsk! tsk!

Anyway this number - Andai Ku Tahu, tops them all...enjoy it, please!

No comments: