Friday, June 13, 2008

Hike!


Hello! Meet Horton...Neena's new "pet" and doubles as the guard to our condo. I am not kidding you, Neena actually decided call this dude Horton - one of her favorite cartoon character, from the movie "Horton Hear's a Who". We stayed at the condo on weekends but recenty a bunch of our family from Kuching came and we palced them there since it was school holidays. The kids really enjoyed spending more time at the condo (well in the pool is more like it).

To many things have been bothering me, I don't have the mood to write a lot but I took photographs constantly and already have about 3GB of shots to edit & burn into a CD. THings are ok at the Zoo, yeah I just try to make the best of what is left and try no to bother much about being the lowest ranked idiot in the zoo hierarchy....the sooner I get ut of the system, the better it would be for me so, yeah I have been getting offers and I am going to make my move out, perhaps much sooner than what has been instructed by the mothafuckerleaders of the division.

Other than that, I spend time shooting with the real professionals. Ohh...this year is going to be more interesting than 2007, thank you to the price hike and other blunders by the leaders of the nation.....

Fuel price hike is the talks nowadays and gosh..you can find so many petroleum industry economics experts almost everywhere! Maybe they should consider applying a position somewhere in the Middle East because the Arabs are paying 4x of what they can get of the work here...

I get annoyed when people ask me have I filled the tanks of my cars up "....because the price is going up tomorrow haven't you heard?"
Yep...95% of the time - my answer would be I have not heard about it!

Ramai sgt yg tak puas hati but still some of them who can afford to buy cars - luxury, souped-up, customized - should just remain quiet....kalau boleh beli kereta kenalah boleh beli minyak bro!!! Kalau tak mampu, jgn la nak belagak lagi, cukup2 laaa tu! Tau nak bergaya ajer....ishkk...

Why do I have to que up and waste my time to save about Rm25-35 worth of the thing? I'd rather spend the time with my kids or editing my shots....


Last weekend I spent many hours with Aliya...me not feeling well and Aliya in her "manja mode". We took long naps the whole part of the morning, occasionally waking up to talk & play "choo-choo train"...and drawing! Yes...the first drawing session with Aliya! (can be seen the table in that photo above). Well, it was fun and we'd sure will be doing it more after this!

Apart from that, we brought the kids to meet their favorite hero..well onf of their favorite heroes...Ultraman....the whole bunch of them (Tiga, Gaia, Nexus, Dyna, Mebius...you name it!)

Theehehehe.....the kids just naturally posed like that, nobody asked them to do it! The Ultraman with them is Nexus...I think! Oh well, I am not too sure actually...I have to ask Aliya...erk..Neena....

This weekend...hmmm I dunno.....but a splash in the pool and another drawing with Neena would be a definite in our to-do list....

I don't worry about the price hike too much - not because I am filthy rich - but it is beyond my control...and I will just adapt to the situation...that's how roaches have survived for much longer than the dinosours anyway...

It is quite easy for me...I am not the stylo-mylo type of a person and I live a simple life..priority goes to my kids...I may not be driving an expensive car, I may not be wearing branded clothings but I still have quite an amount to spend for my kids every month and continue enjoying life with the family...rezeki comes in many different ways....it is not about how much you get but how berkat it is.....

So...while others around me still continue to be greedy & worldly, I can't just help but observe how pathetic they are....I have suffered enough in the Zoo, nothing can hurt me anymore...but I can sure hurt the blardy monkeys in the Zoo badly if I want too!

No comments: