Friday, June 27, 2008

Bumblebee

I was up at 4am today and did some photo editing & updating this blog (title below this one). Since it is Friday, I am really looking forward to end the weekend with a happy note. I hope it will be like that by the end of today. Anyway, Naufal gave me his Bumblebee this morning - "Ni Naufal kasi Ayah", he said as I was preparing to go to the Zoo. Weerghh!! I have always wanted this toy (which was why I bought if for Naufal in the first place lah! Wahahahahah!). Alhamdulillah, I gave him a good name and it is what he is.... clear evidence in Naufal's true values - pemurah, penderma, pemberi nasihat....
I always pray that he'll be a good and humble servant of Allah and if he's going to be a leader (insyaAllah), he'll be a gazillion times better than those I have seen & smelled walking around the Zoo....Maybe one day I will tell the story here, Naufal's early days in this world. The fact is, I could not stop my tears when I merely think back about his first day in this world, so, frankly I don't know if I would be able to summon enough courage to write about it without damaging my keyboard! He's a good boy...I would never stop loving giving the best I could for Naufal & all my family members...never.
Hmm...this weekend, maybe a movie would be great.....Kung-Fu Panda is showing now.....weheheh....
There will be a meeting with their teachers this Saturday and on Monday I am going to take a day off. I just want to spend more time with my babies...



...and I must spend less time being around some filthy creatures who think they have the brain and good leadership values. I am a bit too pissed-off with the creatures in the Zoo today (well...nothing new aye?). Feel like slitting some of their throats actually...though in the end it will only make my Sigg knife dirty "tercemar" beyond use anymore...kena samak guna tanah satu lori pun tak tentu hilang bau lagi....that's how keji those people are.
A walk around the Zoo and you will realize there are just too may "bungalow lots" and "mansion" - workstations for Managers, Senior Managers & General Manager.
Mine is a shack compared to the others, I don't stand a chance to get to those positions, for years I have been denied promotion, demoted from the rating I clearly deserve...cantas sana, hasad sini, fitnah sana, dengi sini, umpat sana, keji sini, cilok my thinking & works & get rewarded & recognized for my efforts....
I just hate these people so much I wish I have the license to kill and get it done and over with, today.....
For months already, I came to work using the airgate less used by majority. I don't do breakfast. I do lunch (sometimes) when people have already spent their time - I go down late and will normally took only 20-30 minutes for a quick meal. I don't stick around and mingle with any "smart bunch" anymore. I find excuses to be alone or with my photojournalists friends from outside as often as I can....
Why? Because the damage and the character assassination done is too much and very frankly I cannot see a decent and just future for me anymore.
Even though I get things done and I do things differently and make many people look good to the top leaders year in year out, the others are just too qualified and seems to do more than me even though they actually just do much less and actually even steal other people's effort.
Now, I am asked to move out as if it is a nuisance to have me around them..and it just shows....just look at their workstations and how smart they are trying to be in their conversations!

Oh well...I am sick...with all these creatures....off to Masjid Negara.

No comments: