Monday, February 04, 2008

Windmills of my mind....v1

"Round, like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel.
Never ending or beginning,
On an ever spinning wheel
Like a snowball down a mountain
Or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning
Running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping
Past the minutes on it's face
And the world is like an apple
Whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind......"
~ Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner
The days have been restless - inside my head at least - too many things to worry about, too many things....

Sometimes I wish things are much simpler in life and the world is as simple as living a 24 hours days - just be with my loved ones, hugging and kissing them and hear their laughters all day long....well, to achieve that I have to either live in the stone age or retire early...or be a hippie...??!!

The matter of fact is, I have too many things in my mind that I need to think & deal with and I realized if I do not take control of the situation I might be drowned in it. Not gonna let that happen....no way. I only have 1 life and I am going to use it properly!

Writing actually helps, a therapy for this storm that I have in my mind....well at least I can "talk" with my pen to the papers...and in later years I may find it amusing to read....





a piece of paper for a peace of mind...hopefully!
(different entries on each piece, just click be able to read)

.....now I just wanna say my prayers and go back to hug my kids...

No comments: