Monday, January 21, 2008

Another place called home


Alhamdulillah.....the kids now have another place they can call home....Mama's new condo is finally completed and last weekend we went there for the first time to clean the place a bit and inspect for any defects.
One of te best part of the condo is the address itself...J-2-2, No 2 Jln Seri Wangsa 2......
We are going to take our time to get the new homey ready, one thing at a time, not really concerned on decorating it lavishly and fill it with "Wow!" and items....as I have said, we are simple and practical couple and we just get what we can happily afford, the best we can for the kids.....i.e. everything is to be paid in cash and no "plastic money" in any purchase of items for the homey just like the previous one...as long as there no such thing as "rumah dah siap pahat & tukul berbunyi"....

The kids just love it....Alisya & Aliya will share a room together....
and Naufal will get his own room (well at least until we get a baby boy next...whenever that may be! Anytime is a good time! Aminnnn!)
...and oh boy how I'd love to get that B&O and other stuff that I have been wanting to have all these years in this homey.....well at least a decent system to connect with my Touch.....2008, insyaAllah kalau ada rezeki nanti aaaa! The thing is, I just wanna start constantly rewarding myself already, enough of being bothered by others who have been pushing & shoving me off my track, I am living my own life to the fullest starting this year....


.....and I wanna give more to the kids....ohh they can't seem to wait for the pools & playground to be 100% operational!


...and it is just about 10 minutes drive from the Zoo....so can get back home and be with the kids before the sun gets home first!
.....yeah..I do hope 2008 will be far better a year than 2007.....

No comments: