Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Am going to shoot or kill somebody.....


LOOK HERE: I am a fat shooter not a farking writer
and the other two are international class photojourno shooters
who happen to like shooting out with me!
-shot by another shooter - Shahroll

I am really pissed by the fact that there are some people who have been mistakenly assuming some person as the hubby to my wife.
Say what you farking want but I really find it farking annoying.
Pure plain ignorance?? Here, lemme give a free lesson....
If you don't know, ASK... When you ASK, DO IT PROPERLY. A QUESTION ENDS WITH A QUESTION MARK - ? <- that is how a farking question mark should look like. . <- that is a farking full-stop. A STATEMENT, A SENTENCE ends with a farking full-stop, not a farking question mark. If I am around those bastardos when they make those statement and assumptions, I'd probably bash them good with my bare hands! ...and NO I AM NOT A WRITER. My wife is not married to a farking writer - last time I checked I am still the father of my kids. I am a wannabe photographer who happen to keep a farking blogsite. DO I HAVE TO BE A WRITER TO KEEP A FARKING BLOGSITE? Do not bother explaining if you think you are at fault. Just shut the fark up and read whatever I want to write here or farkoff to any other blog that belongs to a muthafarking writer!

Sometimes a fatherly & friendly fat guy can get really nasty...
Yeah...I am really pissed....

No comments: