Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hmmm where do I start? Part A


The past couple of weeks have been very hectic...let me see if I can recall everything correctly in the exact sequence....The last entry wa on 9th August..which means I had about 2 weeks lapse....9th. August is the Birthday or my kid bro - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGAH!! On that weekend, we actually palnned to balik kampung but surprise surprise....Tok Mak & Tok Abah were already in Kajang - good thing we called them on that same evening before we make our move! Apprently, Baby Raiq was not well so they decided to pay a visit. On that same weekend too, I had a shoot with this one local forum of photographers - probably my last official help for this bunch (will talk about it later if I think it is worth mentioning) because there are too many "smart arses no brainers wannabe photogs" in that place and the culture of arse kissing and "syoh sendiri" is too much for me to handle. Anyway, the shoot went well (despite the nonises made by some arsses later in that forum) amd all that matter was they all learnt something (the better do, else, they must be really kididng themselves!) I though about posting some of the shots but I'd rather post only one (up there!) As far as that forum is concerned - I am not interesteed to contribute anything more to it directly, not when it is still infested with the idiotas & bastardos I mentioned above...they better go fly kite!

No comments: