Monday, July 23, 2007

Wake me up when September ends...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sleepless nights are common to students and the likes...but for me, though officially I am not a student anymore, sleepless nights seems to be quite a natural thing...especially when the drive to achieve something is fuelling the effort.

Especially when I know I just have to do it for my own good. I just wish I have the gift to make people realize how much they are hurting others in their selfish effort to meet their greed.

The greener grass, the greater greed.....
Sometimes people just don't realize which is which.
What is right equals what is wrong. Halal & haram means nothing as long as they have the money in their accounts and shamelessly brag about it......yeah, your time, now.
So go ahead and enjoy yet another round of it, while it lasts....

...but whatever it is, at the end of each day, it will always be me to come home as a true champion everytime without fail - simply because I have Alisya, Naufal, Aliya & my lovely wife. Nothing is more rewarding than being with them!

No comments: