Monday, July 09, 2007

09072007

Uncle walking with style

It has been a very busy week for me, last week. Ada hari tak tidur langsung, some days if I can get 3-4hours nap it would be a luxury....but the MC/ CEO Away Day 2007 finally done, I am hoping for more relaxed week, this week...but to bad for me, it is going to be another hectic week....dammit....why can't a guy get his wish granted on his birthday?!!!

Anyway...I will have to get used to this hectic schedulefor another 10-12 months. Maybe after I get a proper reward for delivering what is expected (and more perhaps) I will decide where to move next. For now I am just going to talk about the photography outing that I have done recently....when I have the "mood" to do so...

Sekarang ni tadek mood...was really trying to write something but sebab this frigging Acer junk is really lousy, this is getting on my nerve...the keyboards, goddammit....everything is never right with any Acer!

Maybe I will write on my Mac later tonite...or if I can get hooked to a hotspot....maybe, too many maybe already....

I need a break!




No comments: