Thursday, August 17, 2006

Faris...II

Don't you think that there are reasons why we exist here on this earth? Reasons that we tend to - perhaps - neglect or deny unconsciously, subconsciously or even consciously, intentionally....and some of us, we create other reasons/ excuses to make us feel we are doing the right thing.....?
We'll only know in the end if we have done the right thing or not...so for now, it's up to us whether we want to serve the reasons, or do what we like...

Huh?


I am not too sure why am I staying up at this wee hour....I could not sleep after answering some PM in some forums I frequent....helping some people with tech matters mainly on digital photography and Mac-matters - not that I am well versed in those topics nor am I a techy, but by helping others I can strengthen my understanding of the subject, at least that's how it is for me laa kan.

...but, yes frankly, I could not stop thinking about Faris....that's why I am still wide awake after doing stuff I promised Faris I would do for him tonight. I hope my prayers are answered....

My lovely wife finally got the bank account number of the father and informed me on the way back from office, little Faris is still on life support...he's left alone, attended by the nurses of the hospital in Kangar.....father & mother had to come back to KL with the other siblings...something they really really do not want to do at all but had to do due to commitment & responsibilities...

The father said they spent a few final minutes with Faris before leaving him....and, while the father was actually talking to Faris, telling Faris the family had to go back to KL and he's gonna be left alone with the nurses for a couple of days so don't feel sad because father will always remember Faris and call the hospital frequently for update, the father saw drops of tears on Faris cheeks......

I wish the hospital is near to my house, so that I could visit Faris - right now, and talk to this little dude or just be there with him so that he won't feel too lonely in his struggle....and bring my Alisya & Naufal meet their new adik susu...

I wish I could do more to help this family....I wish I could do more....I wish I could take over or share the sufferings of Faris....

but....be strong Faris....your brother & sister love you so much. We love you so much....

Not many people visit this little blog of mine and for those who does, I really appreciate the time you spent here.....if I may, I humbly request a couple of seconds of your time to pray for Faris, to make it through this test, and to be able to meet Alisya & Naufal.....May the Almighty bless you for your kindness, my friends...perhaps you can also be Faris's friends soon...

Insya-Allah....

No comments: