Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beyond 30 days

P1110321

Our little princess has passed the one month line, Alhamdulillah.
The growth progress is really good, she is above the average line for her age. Physically we can see she is getting much much taller, her weight is now 4.36KG...not bad at all considering she started as a veery veeeery petite lady weighing at just slightyly above 3KG when she came to earth!

Oh...and she's more predictable now, especially to Mama, who will always know what Aliya wants most of the time. As for me, I just found out the way to make Aliya feel comfy with me, by continuously patting her back while talking to her...she'd be falling asleep sooner or later...and I'll be following soon after!

Alisya recovered from the fever & cough last week, but Naufal just caught the same package - as always, one down, one to go! But as always, insya-Allah he'll be recovering sooner, he's a tough guy!

Otherwise we would already be going for a cool dip.....


Zzzz...Huh? Cool dip? No thanx Dad!
I am allergic to anything below my body temperature!

No comments: