Monday, October 03, 2005

Incompetents....

I have been without proper laptop/ PC for more than two weeks....yeah I have done some entries in my Dino but I was expecting the T23 or the hopelessly bulky, heavy, slow & incompetent Acer to be ready a few days after I sent them to their respective doctors.

The T23 is yet to be delivered - I don't expect another week of waiting and I don't expect a lousy result and slow machine either. The Acer is now with me - and I have to spend half the day to rectify some more problems the so called technicians and engineers failed to resolve / settles after 14 days.

What a waste of my time.....the ZEN works was not done properly - I was not able to work my slides, sheets & words - I would be happy to use my "personal license" on latest edition of the Microshitofficesuite but somebody will be jailed laa nanti kalau Microshit decided to do crackdowns. Then pulak....the printer server protocol was not done, I have to use IP to get print jobs done (good thing jugak lah...tak payah logon to the slow network and I can also do stuff!) heck....talk about competencies, the bloody machine BIOS was altered and all wireless connectivity was denied, tak apa laa, I thot they know but I have to teach the lead team member of the team how to get the IRda and the other wireless protocols working and why it default setting may cause problems on any machines running XP / 2000Pro.....since he finally came up to my place to see why his team did not completed their job after two weeks, I decided that's the least I can do to educate them laa....at least they should be able to do it correctly for other people lepas ni....at least tak der aaa blog entry on incompetents like this one!

Sheesh.....with all due respect to all IT people.....why can't they be dynamic and get to know the business requirement on IT / Systems and not just dwell in their world of 1 and 0......and for crying out loud...be dynamic and get updated on issues and how to resolve them.

Waste of time.....dah la lousy machine - I WILL NOT BUY ACER AS LONG AS I LIVE! Lousy OS pulak - I WILL TAKE ANY OS THAN ANYTHING THAT CAME OUT FROM BILL GATE'S SHITFACTORY! AND HERE WE HAVE A BUNCH OF CLOWNS RUNNING AROUND FOR TWO WEEK JUST TO REPLACE A STUPID HDD.... Shhhheesh....IMBECILES....IMBECILES.....AARGHHHHHkkk!!!

No comments: