Thursday, June 23, 2005

Counting Blessings


Naufal Irsyad, Khairina Durra, Alisya Irdina & Khairil Danial

Was going through my old faithful lappie and found this pix...taken on Eidul Adha 2004.
The headcount will be totaling to six as of today, which includes Ahmad Raiyan Iman & Khairil Danish.
Comes December, insya-Allah, another addition to the count...

2005 is full of blessings to our small family...al-Hamdulillah.

It's almost 3am...and I just barely managed to solve some stupid mistake I made on the Psion Netbook...almost created a mess but al-Hamdulillah thanx to inputs from Asri & Firdaus, managed to recover the CF and proggies....it should be running ok, I think lah, will stress test it in the morning....learning new things is always fun but not all the time easy lah!

Oh ya....got a pleasant surprise yesterday...a letter from PDB HR....my long due promotion....
al-Hamdulillah.....al-Hamdulillah.....rezeki Alisya, Naufal, Irfan (Baby Achoncho) & Mama.

No comments: