Monday, June 06, 2005

Changing Position


I just love my Leica Lense!

yet another torq's painting

Cool Pool



Wanted to put this one up before going on leave but gagal lah....

Prior to getting the approval of my rather long leave, I had to go to K.Terengganu with Che Lie (who just came back from Jakarta at that point of time) to "settle" a workshop there....
It went well but it could have been better. Did not really expect some things to happen especially after my briefing to the team and the Director....but it went ok lah.....but can be improved....(what the hell am I saying!) Well it's not our show anyway, we are just the so called "content expert"! (ECEH!! Hampeh...macam bagus jer bunyik!)

Well at least I got to visit Terengganu again! Been years since I last visited KT....had the opportunity to go for the original "gelah besor" before departure - thanx to Mike! It was my first time in a Lexus too...pehhh.....the seats, I am willing to trade my old dusty Recaro for those seats!

Back in office....we decided that it has been a while since we have "the room" to work in....and ever since the day we moved in, we have wanted to re-arrange the furnitures...but did not quite have time and energy to do so.

But we finally did it, last week. Though we are not sure for how long we are going to keep the room, we just decided to proceed re-arranging the furniture and decorations - comfortability is an essence to better performance la kot! C.M.O.V. .......O is for Ownership bebeh!! Ownership!

The people was quite surprised.....it took us about one hour after lunch to do it and only the two of us did it!

Here are some shots on how it looks like now.....




The MegaHertz Team members (and Che Lie) trying to work - after office hours meh!


Tadi dgn 6365....ni pakai phone aku plak dah!!


Team Principal tgh pening lalat


5 lappies on the table? Must be serious business nih!
2 IBMs...but Wait seminit...is that a Black iBook?
(Hint: A company machine running on MAC...fat chance!)

No comments: